SUPPORT Our Misson:
Your sponsorship supports PHA-US as it strives to foster cooperation and collaboration between all segments in the growing Passive House market. First and foremost, that includes supporting newcomers by sponsoring local training sessions and sharing the experience of seasoned practitioners. Also, PHA-US plays a critical role as the interface between PHIUS, the technical and education leader, and the expanding number of Passive House designers/practitioners. Advances made by PHIUS in its academic and corporate research partnerships will flow to the PHA community, and the field experience of PHA-US’s members will flow into PHIUS’s ongoing research program initiatives.
PHA-US supports all of the Certified Passive House Consultants, with:
- Forming local alliance chapters
- Continuing education network
- Public outreach marketing materials and programs
- Professional outreach marketing materials and programs
- Connecting product manufacturers with PH professionals and consumers
- Promoting and consulting on Passive House product development
- Lobbying government agencies and building code programs
- Implementing Programs to promote Passive House to the mainstream
- Connecting energy efficiency initiative programs to Passive House projects
Associate with the integrity of the highest energy efficiency program known throughout the world.
Achieve direct marketing to the most respected building professionals in the green movement and their clientele, your customers.
Receive complimentary exhibitor space at the 7th Annual North American Passive House Conference.
Gain exposure and connection to the growing Passive House Community.
Receive complimentary PHA-US memberships for your reps to give to building professionals as part of their relationship building program
Partner with the Passive House Alliance United States and be seen as the leading force in the energy efficiency movement. Download our 2012 Sponsorship Program which outlines the benefits of your support.
If there are other individuals or organizations you are aware of, with similar goals, connect us.
Contact Executive Director Mark A. Miller with any questions: